Are the 2023 White Sox the worst Sox team you've ever seen?

joejoesox

2023 Sox: Worst you've ever seen?   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Are the 2023 White Sox the worst Sox team you've ever seen?

• Never seen anything like this.
    • No, this team was worse (Post in comments)

1 hour ago, Slayer12 said:

Worst I have ever seen, but more importantly for me, it's the most disappointing. Found myself, as a fan of this team, wanting them to literally trade away everyone. There isn't a single player on this team that I have "fan love" for anymore. Our so called "Stars" play for themselves, not for the team.

This team has no heart

exactly

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Team is as awful as the organization 

Feels similar to the responses I got from Brooks Boyer and my former rep when I voiced my disdain at the TLR hiring.  It was all hard sell responses.  Not one iota of self-reflection in the whole org. 

• Like 1

Anderson, Jimenez, Robert, and Moncada, the centerpieces of the rebuild in the daily lineup, have all played in the same game together just 34 times over the White Sox's last 347 games, since the start of the 2021 season. 

• Haha 1
  • TLR 1

24 minutes ago, fathom said:

Team is as awful as the organization 

What the actual f***? That is like some s%*# from the Soviet Union. No, the reactor didn't explode, just a minor issue with a few burst pipes!

Hiring someone with that lack of emotional intelligence is surprising and imo it speaks to a deep rot in JR's ability to run a big organization like the Sox. I don't think 15 years ago he has such incapable marketing people in place. I believe he's lost quite a bit off his fastball, as expected in his mid 80s.

It's grim, but we are fucked until he dies. Even then, Michael has been a disaster running the Bulls so far, so even death might just prolong out misery.

• Like 2
  • Hawk 1

33 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

Anderson, Jimenez, Robert, and Moncada, the centerpieces of the rebuild in the daily lineup, have all played in the same game together just 34 times over the White Sox's last 347 games, since the start of the 2021 season. 

This is one of those stats that looks fake, but its not. 

Pathetic. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tnetennba said:

Feels similar to the responses I got from Brooks Boyer and my former rep when I voiced my disdain at the TLR hiring.  It was all hard sell responses.  Not one iota of self-reflection in the whole org. 

They have somehow outdone the Reds and A's for overall ineptitude and oblivious-ness to the mood of the fanbase. 

10 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

This is where this franchise makes a stupid and futile gesture to desperately try and stay relevant. Well, maybe the farm system is so bad they won’t have an opportunity. 

You already know where they come up with the resources for that. They go down to A ball and trade away guys they’ve barely seen, or they undervalue a guy who has made the big leagues but who has struggled because they did a crap job coaching them.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, JTB said:

As has been mentioned the ‘76 was awful.  They still managed to win 10 in a row in May.  They did, however, lose something 15 of their last 16 games.  Just packed it in. 

Well, there's no plans to wear shorts this season, so there's that, at least.

• Haha 1