6/19 Sox vs. Rangers 7:10PM CT

WTF happened to Jimmy Lambert?  He had a swollen ankle.

Rick Hahn is an embarrassment.  Tanner Banks and Nick Padilla are the first options brought up????  We have been healthy on the pitching front and this is who is run out there.  Why do I still care about this loser organization. 

Tanner Banks is going to give up 6+ runs in 3 innings but for the genius manager, they have an off day Thursday so we can plan the series with that in mind.  What a moron.

This organization is a joke. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 2

Hahn came up with this Opener scheme for Game 3 in Oakland. Wants to take credit if it succeeds, shitcans the manager if it fails.

We've seen this s%*# show before. Why wasn't a reliever brought up Friday, and Scholtens today to start?

He pitched well in place of Clevinger his first time on the IL, is a starter in Charlotte (9 games, 9 starts), and should have been given a chance to do so to cover the latest Clevinger IL stint.

2 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

Andrus

Sheets 

Frazier

Remillard 

These guys need to go for the better players in the minors.  There is no reason any of them should even be on the roster anymore, none.  Cut em loose asap 

There are better players in the minors who would help at the big league level?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

Yup. One even just got called up to keep the bench warm 

Sosa is further along in his development and has performed better than Popeye throughout the minors. Every time he swings over a slider people in the game threads want him demoted.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

It's because the GM is incompetent with acquiring additional talent particularly at 2B and RF. Team has no depth ZERO anywhere to overcome injuries, that's also on this fool of a GM.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

Andrus

Sheets 

Frazier

Remillard 

These guys need to go for the better players in the minors.  There is no reason any of them should even be on the roster anymore, none.  Cut em loose asap 

I agree with you on Frazier and a lessor extent Andrus.

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Sox will wait 3-4 days before putting TA back on the IL to go along with basically half of the club. LOL. They LOVE to play shorthanded.

That batting order tonight is simply pathetic. 

You mean Vaughn isn't your classic #2 hitter in a lineup? 🤣

• TLR 1

45 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Is Hahn going to address the media at all before the game? 

It wouldn't do any good. The POS Hahn would just do his typical excuse after excuse comments:

"Nobody is more upset than me about this than me.:

"We know this team we put together is very talented and capable of so much more."

"This is not on Pedro as he is doing is doing a good job for us."

"I still think we can win the Central"

We've just had some bad breaks and things could easily start turning around in our favor."

• Like 1
  • Hawk 1