6/30 - Sox @ Vegas A’s of Oakland: 840CT

ChiSox59

Just now, fathom said:

How stupid do you have to be to think of throwing towards home on that play in the corner?

The runner was already long gone...not that he was going to have a play at third, but it should have been close at least if he understood the situation right off the bat, instead of analyzing midstream.

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Billy Beane will laugh his ass of watching how low the White Sox have fallen this season.

Billy beane is already laughing at the dismantling of the team and it’s move to Vegas. 

beane is a shitbag. 

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

It looks like the Sox got schooled by the A’s in the 2nd on how to score with runners on base. Plus we are back to grounding out 

Their completely asinine luck from yesterday’s game with weak ground balls finding holes shockingly isn’t carrying over.  

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Revenge of Chad Bradford

Poor KW

My life likes that Moneyball movie...she gets mad at me because I complain every time I see that scene where Bradford thanks Beane for giving him a chance because I saw that schmuck in person pitch in the playoffs for the Sox.

1 minute ago, wegner said:

My life likes that Moneyball movie...she gets mad at me because I complain every time I see that scene where Bradford thanks Beane for giving him a chance because I saw that schmuck in person pitch in the playoffs for the Sox.

It’s a bullshit movie. 

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

The runner was already long gone...not that he was going to have a play at third, but it should have been close at least if he understood the situation right off the bat, instead of analyzing midstream.

Just now, 2Deep said:

Get Gavin Sheets off this team and bring up Colas

You need to play your best outfielders covering large outfields / foul ground like Oakland. Sheets should never play RF in a park like Oakland or Colorado. If Eloy can't play RF anymore, than get Sheets ass off this roster and bring up Colas.

• Thanks 1

Probably poor decision to dive by Robert, but I like the effort. 

Robert, I think, is just the kind of guy that looks lackadaisical, but isn’t. It’s a curse, in a way, of being so talented. 

I think Yoan is the same, but his body is done. I think he’s crede’d. 

• Capn12 unpinned this topic