4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT

1 minute ago, TheBooneLoganEra said:

It'll change nothing. I was delusional yesterday thinking an 0-10 start might get pedro fired but the organization is expecting a 100 loss season. Nothing will change. Just less and less people caring. 

they cared enough to shitcan Hahn and KW. I don't necessarily believe that nobody is accountable 

6 minutes ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

Y'all still think the ALC is too bad for the Sox to lose 110+? 

Even the shitty Royals might be 10 games better than this mess.

Just now, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

I am glad I hated that trade from the start lol

Everyone should have hated that trade. The white Sox didn’t need a low ceiling 26 year old right fielder. They do need cost controlled starting pitching. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Tony said:

So has anyone mentioned yet that George Jacobs is sitting behind home plate for the Cubs and cheering them on? 

Benetti, Kamka, and M&M guy is a holy trinity of "shouldn't hurt as bad as you think but really hammers home how stupid this fucking team is"

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

So has anyone mentioned yet that George Jacobs is sitting behind home plate for the Cubs and cheering them on? 

So Jerry finally forced even M&M jacket guy to change teams after all of these years?  Amazing.

Just now, joejoesox said:

probably Moncada, that contract is fucking whack, gold glove or not, shits an albatross

He’s going to end his Sox career with probably 16+ WAR. He’s far from an albatross. 

My dad sent me the following text about two hours ago:

Do you believe they fired Pedro already?

I responded half hour ago: they did??

no response as of yet. Should I be concerned? Just sitting here baffled at the moment

Just now, Quin said:

Benetti, Kamka, and M&M guy is a holy trinity of "shouldn't hurt as bad as you think but really hammers home how stupid this fucking team is"

He just pumped his fist at the Cubs getting out of the sixth (I've made a decision today on what to consume in the background while I'm working, and it's not the Sox) 

1 minute ago, 4OCS said:

My dad sent me the following text about two hours ago:

Do you believe they fired Pedro already?

I responded half hour ago: they did??

no response as of yet. Should I be concerned? Just sitting here baffled at the moment

Pretty sure he missed the word “haven’t”.