Gamethread (4/6)

2 minutes ago, SoxFest23 said:

Wait,  wasn't Vaughn an untouchable not to long ago? 🤪

Perpetual syndication rights to The Untouchables movie will surely outgain Vaughn career earnings from 2025 onwards.

• Haha 1

This team is exhausting. I would hope Lee, Sosa, and Fletcher play as much as possible. The pitching still isn't the catastrophe it's been sold as, here. Grifol just sucks as a game manager. They can't score runs. I'd be bunting every single time they got 2 on. The double plays are killing them. 

• Like 1

Pedro what's it like to manage the worst team in baseball?

We're just going through a bad stench err stretch. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Green Line said:

Pedro said these guys have a track record, so everything will level out.

what track record? 

You can't win the division by the 2nd week of April, but you can lose it.

1 hour ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Glad I watched the first night of Wrestlemania instead of this trash.

Watched one inning, then watched The Afterparty with my wife.

Highly recommend.

I can officially say I have entered box-score checking mode. Intentionally avoided watching the game tonight. Checked the box score, glad I didn't. Sad to say that this will be 2 straight summers of not watching Southside baseball. But the product is just too pathetic. Idk how some of yall subject yourselves to it for 6 months. I guess I'll start watching again when they bring up Montgomery, Ramos...Zavala and a few others sound intriguing. But there's not nearly enough to think this team will be exciting at all even in the next 5 years. How sad. And the people running the ship have no idea how bad it is, blindfolded by their own ineptitude as they make poor decision after poor decision, and are to cowardly to admit how bad it is/was. If last year was Jerry's worst year as the owner of the Chicago White Sox, I wonder what he'll say about this one. He can't be happy. Maybe he just doesn't care. Or just doesn't get it. Either way, he's completely out of touch, and this team will reflect as much toward the fans and with the product on the field until Jerry is out of the picture.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Quin said:

Watched one inning, then watched The Afterparty with my wife.

Highly recommend.

AppleTV? 

If you haven't seen Slow Horses, that is really good. My wife didn't like it at first but then really enjoyed it. Gary Oldman is outstanding.

• Like 1