4/8 Sox @ Cleveland (4:10CT) - Banks vs. McKenzie

2 minutes ago, dohnut said:

They have a nice lake? Or a good restaurant?

Let’s talk about that instead 😁

Wonder what Pedro thinks of Paducah? I'd really rather not hear him talk about the Whte Sox ever again.

12 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

I have always assumed he will keep it until he passes and then the kids will sell it. I think they will hold onto the Bulls (although they have managed to run that franchise into the ground as well) 

That is exactly what he has said that he has told his family on the rare times he has publicly spoken about it. 

12 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

Its bad enough that Burger and Madrigal were traded for nothing. Both of them are better than  Moncada and Lopez. It seems like they have really screwed up at shortstop. Both of the present shortstops can't hit nor field very well.  Wouldn't it been better to bring back Anderson? I realize they didn't want to pay  Anderson $14 million dollars and the game plan is to have Montgomery at shortstop sometime this 2024 season. I'm hoping Montgomery is  called up sooner rather than later.

Just wondering WBWSF...are the Sox still going to have a good season? 🙂

Sorry...just had to do it!

53 minutes ago, wegner said:

Wonder what Pedro thinks of Paducah? I'd really rather not hear him talk about the Whte Sox ever again.

“I don’t pay attention to cities. I’ve never thought about a city. There’s baseball.”

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, fathom said:

This was their fucking plan, and some idiots on here supported it

I don't think a single person was like, "Yes, go get Paul Dejong, now!! Yes!!!!"

You think "I get what he's trying to do" equals "Yes, I love this!!!"

1 minute ago, WestEddy said:

I don't think a single person was like, "Yes, go get Paul Dejong, now!! Yes!!!!"

You think "I get what he's trying to do" equals "Yes, I love this!!!"

Either way, the no offense, improved defense was a terrible idea.  

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Remember Jerry saying that last year was the worst season of his life, and how the team wasn’t far away from contending?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952bnrvlco4s06hq5lp4qj

• Paper Bag 2

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Just wondering WBWSF...are the Sox still going to have a good season? 🙂

Sorry...just had to do it!

Every White Sox season is a good one as far as I'm concerned. Opening Day is my New Years Day and the last game of the season is my New Years Eve. Win or lose every season is a good one.

• Like 1
  • Paper Bag 1

2 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

Every White Sox season is a good one as far as I'm concerned. Opening Day is my New Years Day and the last game of the season is my New Years Eve. Win or lose every season is a good one.

This year is definitely going to be a trial of that axiom.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

Wow. With an answer like that, it’s crazy that Jerry didn’t hire you for the GM job.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Wow. With an answer like that, it’s crazy that Jerry didn’t hire you for the GM job.

More like Merkin/Boyer marketing boilerplate...but even Merkin is starting to get a little bit jaded, you can tell from his writing style during the TLR an now Grifol years.   It's definitely going to wear on Stone and his interactions with an increasingly caustic fan base.

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

More like Merkin/Boyer marketing boilerplate...but even Merkin is starting to get a little bit jaded, you can tell from his writing style during the TLR a now Grifol years.   It's definitely going to wear on Stone and his interactions with an increasingly caustic fan base.

Stone stopped posting tweets because he could no longer be optimistic and defend this awful team against angry fans.

12 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

MLB should be able to confiscate this franchise from Reinsdorf for making a travesty of the game.

You don't like the Washington Generals of MLB??

1 hour ago, fathom said:

That improved defense has made six errors in the last two games.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WBWSF said:

I'm assuming you said the last part with a straight face. 😆