4/26- Rays at Sox, 6:40, AppleTV

Just now, ScootsMcGoots said:

Imagine playing this bad against the Chicago White Sox. 

Honestly, there should be mandatory sacrifices after the game if you lose to the Sox.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cuban_sammiches said:

Masters of the Air, Sugar and my wife made me watch The New Look

I'll check those out when Slow Horses comes back and I'll buy it for a month.....will probably watch Ted Lasso again too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

It was time. Next up is an 8 game losing streak before another win. # Living In a Simulation

Hey, if it was football, the Sox would be 3-1. Pretty good. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Eloy crushed that home run. When Robert returns Eloy will start seeing a few more fastballs. He has no protection in the current line-up.

Nice win but cold/damp weather again.  The last two games of the series may be rain-outs but the spotty forecasts are hard to figure out.    More wins and better weather please.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, tray said:

Eloy crushed that home run. When Robert returns Eloy will start seeing a few more fastballs. He has no protection in the current line-up.

Nice win but cold/damp weather again.  The last two games of the series may be rain-outs but the spotty forecasts are hard to figure out.    More wins and better weather please.

Eloy will be on the DL when robert returns

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wegner said:

I'll check those out when Slow Horses comes back and I'll buy it for a month.....will probably watch Ted Lasso again too.

Slow horses is so freaking good. Just getting to season 3. 

• Love 1