I don't expect it to happen, but......

If the White Sox come back and make the playoffs, Grifol deserves to be named manager of the year and given an extension.

Again, I don't anticipate it happening and anything less deserves him being put out on the streets.   However, I am giving him an out if they can keep winning at a .700 cllip into October.

• Haha 5
  • Hawk 1

1 minute ago, sin city sox fan said:

If the White Sox come back and make the playoffs, Grifol deserves to be named manager of the year and given an extension.

Again, I don't anticipate it happening and anything less deserves him being put out on the streets.   However, I am giving him an out if they can keep winning at a .700 cllip into October.

As much as I want to assault you for even posting this, lets just consider this..

Assume they need 90 wins to make the playoffs. They would have to go 76 - 42 the rest of the way to get there. 76 - 42.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, T R U said:

As much as I want to assault you for even posting this, lets just consider this..

Assume they need 90 wins to make the playoffs. They would have to go 76 - 42 the rest of the way to get there. 76 - 42.

EZ

11 minutes ago, T R U said:

So You're Telling Me There's A Chance… | by Barrett H Stuart ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

@NYY

@TOR

vs. BAL

vs. TOR

Why don't we revisit at end of May

Toronto's not very impressive, but I am going to be pretty surprised if they win more than 2 games out of the 7 against the Yankees and Orioles.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sin city sox fan said:

Laugh reacts only.

• Like 1

If that were to happen, he should still receive the Rickey treatment.

Well, technically, you wouldn’t be wrong. So, good post 🤷‍♂️???

Again, I don't anticipate this to happen  but going 6-2 in the last 8 games is nice.   Keep that pace up and they'll win 88 more games this year.   Miracles do happen and I'd love to see Grifol, Getz, and company prove us all wrong.   

That's a worst-case scenario for this franchise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sin city sox fan said:

Again, I don't anticipate this to happen  but going 6-2 in the last 8 games is nice.   Keep that pace up and they'll win 88 more games this year.   Miracles do happen and I'd love to see Grifol, Getz, and company prove us all wrong.   

We all hope for success.  That’s what burns us because Jerry will ultimately kill the momentum—and thus our hope. 

2 hours ago, MikeKreevich said:

How about Pedro gets his outfielders to hit the cut off man and gets his pitchers to keep an eye on baserunners first.

Fundamentals continue to be an unknown word in this organization despite seemingly every spring comments posturing about how this time it will be different.

Baseball-stupid players + coaches who don't know how to properly teach things = what you see every year.