1 hour ago1 hr Just now, wegner said:We still got work to do in Cleveland.....but tonight we're popping.... LFG!!!!!!Enjoy the 2 off days. It's back to stomach turning stress on Saturday!
1 hour ago1 hr Mack needs to sell some more Mattresses after that sweep.Suck it Astros and your long suffering fans
1 hour ago1 hr Author Just now, joejoesox said:I think the Cubs are cooked tbhYeah, I want them to win, but they're nothing special. Their 62-61 in their last 123 regular season games. Basically a .500 team. Plus the Padres are the hottest team in the MLB. I doubt the Cubs win.
1 hour ago1 hr Remember a few short days ago when this was supposed to be the tougher potential matchup?I actually think TEX might have put up more fight
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, chw42 said:Enjoy the 2 off days. It's back to stomach turning stress on Saturday!My BP was at unhealthy levels at 4-3
1 hour ago1 hr 7 minutes ago, Soxfest said:The experience these young guys are getting is going to be invaluable going forward next few years. Excited for the future.I definitely think they can get passed Cleveland, NY Yankees, now that one will be tough but I'll be happy just getting to the ALCS and looking forward to next season (hopefully there is a season)
1 hour ago1 hr 10 minutes ago, chw42 said:Pushed all the right buttons even when it got real scary at times. That 5th inning today flipped the momentum around.Yup, impressed by Venable, not gonna lie
1 hour ago1 hr 9 minutes ago, ron883 said:Now we gotta root for the Cubs for a potential Red Line world seriesNo
1 hour ago1 hr There were a TON of White Sox fans here. They all gathered in front of the 3rd base dugout after the game was over and gave the team a massive ovation.
59 minutes ago59 min 4 minutes ago, ron883 said:Yeah, I want them to win, but they're nothing special. Their 62-61 in their last 123 regular season games. Basically a .500 team. Plus the Padres are the hottest team in the MLB. I doubt the Cubs win.great lineup but their pitching has really struggled badly, lot of prospects gone for those guys
59 minutes ago59 min 9 minutes ago, JoeC said:Our biggest disadvantage was the lack of starting pitching depth.That gets negated (or at least mitigated) in a short series. Give these couple of days for our bullpen arms to rest, and we'll be lethal.It's a good thing we won this in 2 so we got to save Martin. So we at least have a game 1 starter.
58 minutes ago58 min 1 minute ago, Texsox said:With every win I'm more and more convinced there won't be a season next year.
57 minutes ago57 min 5 minutes ago, T R U said:There were a TON of White Sox fans here. They all gathered in front of the 3rd base dugout after the game was over and gave the team a massive ovation.reminded me of this
56 minutes ago56 min Just now, joejoesox said:reminded me of thisThat’s what it looked like, and they were loud.
55 minutes ago55 min Vargas and I think Ant during interview just started barking and walked away laughing . this is so cool.
54 minutes ago54 min And we get at least 1 playoff game at home! The Rate will be absolutely rocking!
47 minutes ago47 min The Sox hit a HR with the Venable hire. JR and Getz need to pay him and get him extended.
41 minutes ago41 min 17 minutes ago, chw42 said:It's a good thing we won this in 2 so we got to save Martin. So we at least have a game 1 starter.And we have Burke for game 3.
35 minutes ago35 min Very happy watching the team right now. They are fired up. Announcers were saying the clubhouse atmosphere is really good. Let's Go Sox!
33 minutes ago33 min 25 minutes ago, joejoesox said:great lineup but their pitching has really struggled badly, lot of prospects gone for those guysPCA 0-3 3Ks, good way to beat the Cubs
30 minutes ago30 min I liked this matchup and the team played well.Fedde - man. Didn't handle the pen well during the season but nailed it today.Hicks- good gracious.Maybe we're light on starters, but the bullpen is deep.
28 minutes ago28 min 7 minutes ago, ron883 said:@chw42 I'll accept that apology nowIn honor of our Mexican hero Chase Meidroth, lo siento Ron.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.