3 hours ago3 hr Just now, Colome's Hat said:Let him finish the game. Just hide the Sidney Sweeney ad from him.He be stealth STROKIN’ between innings.
3 hours ago3 hr Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:Don't mess with success, Burke gets the 8thYup ride the hot hand until he gets into trouble.
3 hours ago3 hr Just now, mmmmmbeeer said:Keep rolling with him. Guards want nothing more than for us to pull him.Just like we wanted them to pull Williams
3 hours ago3 hr 5 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:That’s insane.The craziest part is that they won the game before that series by a score of 1-0. So they scored five total runs in four games and went 3-1.
3 hours ago3 hr Thank god Will didn't listen to the people who wanted to wave the white flag and sit Burke in the 2nd.
3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, SoxBlanco said:The craziest part is that they won the game before that series by a score of 1-0. So they scored five total runs in four games and went 3-1.God I want their pitchers
3 hours ago3 hr My golf team is 20 strokes up with 2 holes to go. I finally decided to take a look at the game so as to not be distracted from my job. Whoo!
3 hours ago3 hr 2 minutes ago, tomtom823 said:Stay with Burke but if needed, I’d go with Hicks.I think Adell should be Burke's last batter. I just have a bad feeling Lowe is gonna tee him up.
3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, Texsox said:My golf team is 20 strokes up with 2 holes to go. I finally decided to take a look at the game so as to not be distracted from my job.Whoo!Damn, your team be STROKIN’!
3 hours ago3 hr 11 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:burke to fedde or just burke imo.Burke has only thrown 68 pitches, and he is a starter, with two more innings to go. Let’s ride with him unless he collapses.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.