2 hours ago2 hr Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)
2 hours ago2 hr 11 minutes ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)Gross
2 hours ago2 hr 13 minutes ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)Get that Cubs filth out of here. Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by HoosierSox
1 hour ago1 hr I can't wait to get to the park, I can't wait to tailgate, I can't wait for this game to start. Sweep these assholes!
1 hour ago1 hr I would like the Sox to avoid playing a game on my birthday for the 61st time in 63 years. Sweep these hitless dipshits!
23 minutes ago23 min 1 hour ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)Little help here, mods?!
20 minutes ago20 min 1 hour ago, Rowand44 said:I can't wait to get to the park, I can't wait to tailgate, I can't wait for this game to start. Sweep these assholes!2006 White Sox ESPN Open
18 minutes ago18 min 4 minutes ago, Pants Rowland said:Little help here, mods?!No, can’t stop this train now. He is rolling with gamethreads
13 minutes ago13 min 2 hours ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)Wow, very annoying - good job
5 minutes ago5 min 2 hours ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)"Baseball time is here again…You can catch it all on WGN (TBS)!!!” Edited 2 minutes ago2 min by WhiteSox2023
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.