2 hours ago2 hr Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)
2 hours ago2 hr 11 minutes ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)Gross
2 hours ago2 hr 13 minutes ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)Get that Cubs filth out of here. Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by HoosierSox
2 hours ago2 hr I can't wait to get to the park, I can't wait to tailgate, I can't wait for this game to start. Sweep these assholes!
1 hour ago1 hr I would like the Sox to avoid playing a game on my birthday for the 61st time in 63 years. Sweep these hitless dipshits!
59 minutes ago59 min 1 hour ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)Little help here, mods?!
56 minutes ago56 min 1 hour ago, Rowand44 said:I can't wait to get to the park, I can't wait to tailgate, I can't wait for this game to start. Sweep these assholes!2006 White Sox ESPN Open
55 minutes ago55 min 4 minutes ago, Pants Rowland said:Little help here, mods?!No, can’t stop this train now. He is rolling with gamethreads
49 minutes ago49 min 2 hours ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)Wow, very annoying - good job
41 minutes ago41 min 2 hours ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)"Baseball time is here again…You can catch it all on WGN (TBS)!!!” Edited 38 minutes ago38 min by WhiteSox2023
34 minutes ago34 min Author 24 minutes ago, Pants Rowland said:Little help here, mods?!Its bad juju for a mod to edit the gamethread made by the reigning gamethread champion.
20 minutes ago20 min I heard this game weather will be terrible if anyone wants to give up their tickets, I am ok with weather being bad.
19 minutes ago19 min 14 minutes ago, ron883 said:Its bad juju for a mod to edit the gamethread made by the reigning gamethread champion.I was only asking for them to give you a physical beat down, not edit your post.😜
17 minutes ago17 min I have tix for Thursday, but I will concede them for a clinch tomorrow. LFG!!!!!!!!!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.