4 hours ago4 hr Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)
4 hours ago4 hr 11 minutes ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)Gross
4 hours ago4 hr 13 minutes ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)Get that Cubs filth out of here. Edited 4 hours ago4 hr by HoosierSox
3 hours ago3 hr I can't wait to get to the park, I can't wait to tailgate, I can't wait for this game to start. Sweep these assholes!
3 hours ago3 hr I would like the Sox to avoid playing a game on my birthday for the 61st time in 63 years. Sweep these hitless dipshits!
2 hours ago2 hr 1 hour ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)Little help here, mods?!
2 hours ago2 hr 1 hour ago, Rowand44 said:I can't wait to get to the park, I can't wait to tailgate, I can't wait for this game to start. Sweep these assholes!2006 White Sox ESPN Open
2 hours ago2 hr 4 minutes ago, Pants Rowland said:Little help here, mods?!No, can’t stop this train now. He is rolling with gamethreads
2 hours ago2 hr 2 hours ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)Wow, very annoying - good job
2 hours ago2 hr 2 hours ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)"Baseball time is here again…You can catch it all on WGN (TBS)!!!” Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by WhiteSox2023
1 hour ago1 hr Author 24 minutes ago, Pants Rowland said:Little help here, mods?!Its bad juju for a mod to edit the gamethread made by the reigning gamethread champion.
1 hour ago1 hr I heard this game weather will be terrible if anyone wants to give up their tickets, I am ok with weather being bad.
1 hour ago1 hr 14 minutes ago, ron883 said:Its bad juju for a mod to edit the gamethread made by the reigning gamethread champion.I was only asking for them to give you a physical beat down, not edit your post.😜
43 minutes ago43 min 3 hours ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)Now you've fucked us
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.