Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM

Featured Replies

Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)

  • Kyyle23 pinned this topic
  • Replies 94
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HoosierSox
    HoosierSox

    Get that Cubs filth out of here.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

    Gross

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

    The sox now have the full backing of the Pope and Israel. Nothing stops this train.

Cant Wait GIF - Cant Wait Bart - Discover & Share GIFs

11 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)

Gross

13 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)

Get that Cubs filth out of here.

Edited by HoosierSox

Finish this s%*# boyos.

I can't wait to get to the park, I can't wait to tailgate, I can't wait for this game to start. Sweep these assholes!

I would like the Sox to avoid playing a game on my birthday for the 61st time in 63 years. Sweep these hitless dipshits!

1 hour ago, ron883 said:

Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)

Little help here, mods?!

1 hour ago, Rowand44 said:

I can't wait to get to the park, I can't wait to tailgate, I can't wait for this game to start. Sweep these assholes!

2006 White Sox ESPN Open

4 minutes ago, Pants Rowland said:

Little help here, mods?!

No, can’t stop this train now. He is rolling with gamethreads

2 hours ago, ron883 said:

Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)

Wow, very annoying - good job

2 hours ago, ron883 said:

Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)

"Baseball time is here again…

You can catch it all on WGN (TBS)!!!”

Edited by WhiteSox2023

  • Author
24 minutes ago, Pants Rowland said:

Little help here, mods?!

Its bad juju for a mod to edit the gamethread made by the reigning gamethread champion.

Give em a show guys. Let's do this. Wish I could be there!

I heard this game weather will be terrible if anyone wants to give up their tickets, I am ok with weather being bad.

14 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Its bad juju for a mod to edit the gamethread made by the reigning gamethread champion.

I was only asking for them to give you a physical beat down, not edit your post.😜

I have tix for Thursday, but I will concede them for a clinch tomorrow. LFG!!!!!!!!!!

ONE GAME AWAY FROM THE ALCS!

Good Luck, fingers crossed.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Smith to Hicks to ___?

Fedde

3 hours ago, ron883 said:

Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)

Now you've fucked us

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.