Q may get moved "sooner than you think"

Princess Dye

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 11, 2017 -> 07:17 PM)
Is the title of the thread everyone is talking in really that important. The title is still true, nothing is confirmed, people are talking

*shrug*

I understand, I was just thinking more of the casual poster/guest who isn't in this thread and has just been checking Trade Winds from time to time. No big deal though, I don't mean any disrespect

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 11, 2017 -> 07:28 PM)
More like kOna

K0na fell off the planet after the last trade he broke(Peavy?)

I think it brought some unwanted fame and probably put a little heat on his source

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 11, 2017 -> 07:31 PM)

I think it brought some unwanted fame and probably put a little heat on his source

I thought it was the Edwin Jackson trade

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 11, 2017 -> 08:31 PM)

Much more likely to be bucket, who is probably Rick Hahn.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 12, 2017 -> 12:31 AM)

He broke the Danks extension and the Edwin Jackson trade also

QUOTE (steveno89 @ Jul 11, 2017 -> 07:37 PM)
I think it's strange that no other team's rumor mill is churning like ours is about this.

May be a product of the leading teams we're talking about.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 11, 2017 -> 05:45 PM)
Albies is my favourite of the potential headliners. Blocked at 2B by Moncada, but wouldn't think he's blocked at SS by Anderson after his year, contract or no. Albies, Soroka and Rio Ruiz gets it done for me.

Albies - SS

Moncada - 2B

Anderson - CF

?

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jul 11, 2017 -> 07:47 PM)
Albies - SS

Moncada - 2B

Anderson - CF

?

Potentially, although I'd be hesitant to give up on Anderson at SS just yet, I mean we've seen him be a plus SS at the major-league level. This year has been a big setback alright. I'm just not sure the bat will play unless he's the SS defender we saw last year.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 11, 2017 -> 07:45 PM)
Albies is my favourite of the potential headliners. Blocked at 2B by Moncada, but wouldn't think he's blocked at SS by Anderson after his year, contract or no. Albies, Soroka and Rio Ruiz gets it done for me.

Excellent. Welcome to the Albies train.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 11, 2017 -> 07:56 PM)
Potentially, although I'd be hesitant to give up on Anderson at SS just yet, I mean we've seen him be a plus SS at the major-league level. This year has been a big setback alright. I'm just not sure the bat will play unless he's the SS defender we saw last year.

Which is why I'd go:

Anderson - SS

Albies - 2B

Moncada - CF

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 11, 2017 -> 07:56 PM)

I know Albies had light power but I don't think 3b is going to be hard for Albies defensively.