Bummer and Rodon return, Detwiler and Not going to Cishek anymore DFAd

Kalapse

23 minutes ago, South Sider said:

Very huge. He is so important to this bullpen. Our version of a "Josh Hader" (poor mans?)

Hopefully he's the Bummer we all love when he comes back and there's no struggles. 

I was thinking of Andrew Miller where he can be used anywhere between the 5th and 9th innings as needed to get the extra tough outs, especially lefties.

2 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

Not Steve was wrong again.

Technically he is back with the team since he is traveling with them.

Now if you take back with the team to mean eligible to pitch again that's different.

I honestly don't know how Not Steve phrased it. Just going by what chw42 said.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

1 minute ago, SouthWallace said:

I am Not 'Not Steve' but he seems to be reading my mind.  Or just covering his ass 😆.

I think it's fairly obvious that he's a poster here or at the very least reads the site. A few days ago he tweeted about how fans should expect Hahn to target Quintana and Pederson in the off-season.... after there was a discussion in a thread here suggesting those should be our targets.

6 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

I think it's fairly obvious that he's a poster here or at the very least reads the site. A few days ago he tweeted about how fans should expect Hahn to target Quintana and Pederson in the off-season.... after there was a discussion in a thread here suggesting those should be our targets.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.  Whatever info source he may have had seems to have dried up and now it seems he is regurgitating ideas tossed around here as if its insider info.

Edited by SouthWallace

3 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Technically he is back with the team since he is traveling with them.

Now if you take back with the team to mean eligible to pitch again that's different.

I honestly don't know how Not Steve phrased it. Just going by what chw42 said.

He was with the team in Cincinnati. Now not Steve can’t even hit a cookie. Maybe he is Luis Robert.

• Like 1