Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin

Chisoxfn

3 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

He said "if". I refuse to believe they're that stupid.  

Same FO who blew their budget on a closer (who is good but wasn’t THE big need) and a bum ass Adam Eaton last offseason 

21 minutes ago, fathom said:

He has sources...after a while it seems all of us are trying to wish a move into existence despite being told it’s not happening

I heard the hit. He basically said he doesn’t think the Sox are interested in Conforto because he’s a Boras client. 
Didn’t say it was a report/source or anything. He literally said it was an opinion. 
Take it with a grain of salt. 

Edited by soxfan3530
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Rey21 said:

Same FO who blew their budget on a closer (who is good but wasn’t THE big need) and a bum ass Adam Eaton last offseason 

Hendriks was definitely much needed last year with how much the bullpen regressed from 2020.

4 minutes ago, soxfan3530 said:

I heard the hit. He basically said he doesn’t think the Sox are interested in Conforto because he’s a Boras client. 
Didn’t say it was a report/source or anything. He literally said it was an opinion. 

Interesting. Keuchel is a Boras client, Cease is and Rodon is. 

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, soxfan3530 said:

The Sox have signed Boras clients in recent years.  That stigma no longer automatically applies. 

Edited by Tnetennba
  • Thanks 2

The Dodgers are stupidly talented and still trying to add Freeman. But they also wanted Josh 'Sparkplug' Harrison. 

I'm sick of the Dodgers tbh. They've been all in since at least the Kevin Brown signing in 99 and have 1 asterisk World Series to show for it. 

Edited by KBX

24 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

If they don't add I'm just going to go fishing and keep my Sox watching to a minimum. This is just inexcusable. 

LOL lies.. you’ll be on everyday with your over the top negative takes. Let’s be serious Jack. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Capn12 said:

Basically, everyone we've signed after the CBA, most likely would still be available after the REAL needs were filled...MAYBE not Kelly, but probably so.

Graveman definitely would be gone. Dudes pretty good. 

3 minutes ago, SHAH said:

LOL lies.. you’ll be on everyday with your over the top negative takes. Let’s be serious Jack. 

Lol probably. It's really hard to care though. 

I can't go fishing everyday, but you can be damn sure that I won't think twice about missing the game to go when I can. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Lol probably. It's really hard to care though. 

I can't go fishing everyday, but you can be damn sure that I won't think twice about missing the game to go when I can. 

Really, with a team this good? You really can't be happy no matter what they do.

• Thanks 1