Battle of the Sox's--Game Two, 3:10 CT

Thank God this game is back on NBC Chicago. What a trainwreck that Apple broadcast was yesterday.

We've got Dealin' Dylan Cease on the mound who is coming off the best start of his career so far. Their Sox are starting Nick Pivetta who is 0-4 with an era over 7. Our bats are heating up, so on paper we take this series today. I'd like to see less men left on base, but I'm glad guys are actually getting on.

Lets extend this streak to 5!

Edited by ScooterMcGuire
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I’m going to have to miss this one which is a bummer (heh) since Cease’s outings have become must view TV but him being out there combined with the sparks were seeing from the offense makes me confident today. Let’s make it 5 in a row and get back to .500!

34 minutes ago, Spumoni said:

I’m going to have to miss this one which is a bummer (heh) since Cease’s outings have become must view TV but him being out there combined with the sparks were seeing from the offense makes me confident today. Let’s make it 5 in a row and get back to .500!

Same 😕

40 minutes ago, Spumoni said:

Yes, it's derby party day. I will only watch updates today.

Pretty excited to say I'm going to the game today unless the plane crashes or United pulls their typical delay tactics. We've pulled away from the gate and the engines appear to be getting revved up though, so fingers crossed for a safe landing and fun game. Go White Sox!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

What was the point of signing Harrison if they're not going to play him?

I said when they signed him he was just going to be a part time player as his bonuses started at 400 plate appearances. 

36 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

AJ really needs to be dropped from the 2 spot, but there really isn't anyone I'd prefer there until Yoan and AV get back.

It seems TLR likes to put the struggling players the spot before Abreu.  He did it early with Robert when he was struggling.

1 minute ago, ptatc said:

It seems TLR likes to put the struggling players the spot before Abreu.  He did it early with Robert when he was struggling.

Need to stop having Grandal so low in the order. Need to have a good hitter behind him to take advantage of his walks.