6/10 White Sox vs Texas Rangers, 7:10

flavum

31 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Mr-Burns-Release-the-Hounds-ImgFlip.jpg?

This lineup tells me Tony got a phonecall and the person on the other line said your ass if grass if you don't do what the fuck I say. Click.

Edited by ScooterMcGuire
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Hawk is and also was an idiot, so there's that. He was our idiot, which was great but let's not cite him as a baseball logic authority.

Went to check on Todd Frazier as if it was Mike Trout who busted his mouth. 

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Pretty decent lineup given the lack of talent.  Would look better with Tim and one of Yogurt or Sosa at 2B.

Looks like Tony and Rick may have had a conversation about platoons and lineup construction.

Hahn took away Sheets, and Moncada (.408)  and Grandal (.491) are not littering the top of the lineup up to split R/L.

Hope this remains a consistent lineup (pipe dream) until either / both are able to turn things around, and Tim returns. Also hope Andrew doesn't get hurt attempting to play RF. Will be easier to get a 2B at the deadline vs. RF if the Sox are buyers.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Best lineup under the circumstances.

I think the someone within the organization may have manned up and said something to the old idiot. 

Andrew Vaughn (5) finally surpassed Gavin Sheets (1) in plate appearances and at bats yesterday.

Andrew Vaughn 152 PA, 139 AB, .811 OPS

Gavin Sheets 149 PA, 137 AB, .597 OPS

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Hawk is and also was an idiot, so there's that. He was our idiot, which was great but let's not cite him as a baseball logic authority.

He also was the idiot who got rid of the pain in our ass residing in the dugout again.  Sign me up for some more idiocy if that's what it takes.  And yes, I know TLR is going nowhere until he decides to unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

So for Turner he takes into account the last 3 years but for Muncy it is only this year in 2 short months

Ah-ha I found his BS reason. Turner had a .990 OPS in 32 plate appearances with a 1-2 count in 2020. Because he did that in 2020 we had to walk him.

(.585 OPS in those situations in 2021.)

1 hour ago, ChiSox59 said:

While AJP would be very far down my list of candidates, I would take him a millisecond over Larusaa.  No brainer.  

TBF, I would take literally anyone over TLR.  The bar is so low that someone with a minimal baseball knowledge could do better if they just accepted direction from the staff.  TLR has been quite simply nothing but a consistent impediment for this team since his arrival.   

At least LaRussa can get along with people.  AJ would have a revolt in a week.

7 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Ah-ha I found his BS reason. Turner had a .990 OPS in 32 plate appearances with a 1-2 count in 2020. Because he did that in 2020 we had to walk him.

(.585 OPS in those situations in 2021.)

Well all I can say to TLR is....

• Haha 1