Trade Rumors Catch-all

Chicago White Sox

Just now, soxfan3530 said:

Wow. They are really going to just stand pat... 

Has Hahn spoken yet?  Not looking good at the moment.  I totally get not buying controllable pieces right now, but there were plenty of rentals who could have helped us and Hahn has passed on all them as of this moment.  Right now I’d give Rick an F for trade deadline performance to go along with F off-season score.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Has Hahn spoken yet?  Not looking good at the moment.  I totally get not buying controllable pieces right now, but there were plenty of rentals who could have helped us and Hahn has passed on all them as of this moment.  Right now I’d give Rick an F for trade deadline performance to go along with F off-season score.

If Eloy vs Wall is to be believed, they didn’t have much money left.  Just a masterclass in roster mgmt

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

And double F for in season score

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

If Eloy vs Wall is to be believed, they didn’t have much money left.  Just a masterclass in roster mgmt

Hahn claimed earlier there would be money to be spent and they usually save some money for the deadline, but who the fuck knows at this point.  Taking on a moderately expensive, underperforming LOOGY seems even dumber if they were truly cash strapped.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Hahn claimed earlier there would be money to be spent and they usually save some money for the deadline, but who the fuck knows at this point.  Taking on a moderately expensive, underperforming LOOGY seems even dumber if they were truly cash strapped.

I don’t believe a thing Hahn says

• Like 1