2017-2018 NFL Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Dowell Loggains:

Please take the kid gloves off of Trubisky. You're getting s***canned at the end of the season anyway. With where the Bears are, wins are bad for the franchise, so please, let's open up the playbook.

Sincerely,

Jack Parkman

Edited by Jack Parkman

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 15, 2017 -> 04:52 PM)
The league's best quarterback, running back, wide receiver, and pass rusher out for most of the season.

Please tell me you're referring to David Johnson?

Eric Berry, one of the best Safeties is done too.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Oct 15, 2017 -> 09:32 PM)

Why wouldn't he be? I actually thought you'd have more issue with him saying OBJ instead of A. Brown or Julio as far as WR. (although that is debatable of course)

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Oct 15, 2017 -> 09:32 PM)

Eric Berry, one of the best Safeties is done too.

Yes, that's who I was referring to. You can debate between him and Bell, OBJ and Brown, etc. Point being there is some major star power on the sidelines this season.

QUOTE (Jack Parkman @ Oct 15, 2017 -> 04:10 PM)
Dear Dowell Loggains:

Please take the kid gloves off of Trubisky. You're getting s***canned at the end of the season anyway. With where the Bears are, wins are bad for the franchise, so please, let's open up the playbook.

Sincerely,

Jack Parkman

Do you really think Dowell Loggains, who has been criticized for being too pass happy with Barkley and Hoyer, is the one deciding to have an 80/20 pass ratio?

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 16, 2017 -> 09:38 AM)
Do you really think Dowell Loggains, who has been criticized for being too pass happy with Barkley and Hoyer, is the one deciding to have an 80/20 pass ratio?

I think the quality (or lack thereof) of wide receivers is dictating more than anything.