8.31.20 GT | Sox @ Twins | 7:10PM CT

Tnetennba

4 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Yeah, relax folks. Baseball is hard as fook and even great teams will play ugly in occasion. The Sox have been obliterating teams lately. It's all good.

Eventually playing good against good teams is a requirement to get to the next level.  I appreciate beating up on the weaker sisters on the AL but eventually you have to beat the Twins and the Indians consistently.  If we got beat I can understand.  When you kick the ball around, make shitty 2 strike pitches and have invisible bats.  Then I get a bit concerned.  

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Chicago White Sox guy PNoles again

What was Jason talking about there? I missed it but my ears perked up when I heard PNoles. PNoles fucking sucks, along with Josh Nelson. I hope Benetti isn't throwing props his way

2 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Gio needed to be better tonight. This was supposed to be a playoff like game and once again his command fails him. Come playoff time there is no tomorrow

I'm not sure we really should have expectations for this team once they get to the post season. Most of these guys need postseason experience. I'm not expecting a championship, but I am expecting a decent showing in at least the first round.

• Like 1