4-2 GT: CWS @ LAA (8:38 PM CT)

TheTruth05

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Laurence Holmes had a good segment about this the other day.

He feels Tony will likely keep him in RF, because his throwing arm and fact he never played LF, but Engel is the far superior fielder and arm, and should be in RF, the more important position.

That was the first mention I heard from local media regarding this, and first I heard this mentioned here.

And Mercedes is 3 for 3, he needs to get more playing time.

If he has made it and can DH and Vaughn plays well right out of the gate, just run things like this until Eloy comes back, this could still be a great offense. I really want both of these guys to succeed.

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Maybe , I'll give you that. Had to see if the last inning was just a bad inning. 1 or 2 batters tops and he took him out after 2. Put with the lack of spring work yea 1 batter 2 long perhaps.

He gave up four balls with an exit velocity over 100 in the 4th. It was obvious he was gassed.  

• Like 1

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

I am trying to be nice...but last night? Please.

Yeah, I agree. Just being humorous. Of course he would have a subpar at bat immediately after potentially costing us the game. 

Don't worry. I'm not taking it that seriously. Jury is still out on some of these guys. I'm not writing anyone off after 2 games.