5/21 Chicago @ New York 6:05

SoxBlanco

Cole, Bieber, deGrom with three 12 k games.

Rodon now with two.

Ties a career high...set just in April.  And 13 breaks it.   11-12 consecutive retired.

Also, Indians, Mariners and Rangers already no hit twice.  Record is seven in a year, already have that at quarter pole if you count Bumgarner in seven inning DHer.

Edited by caulfield12

5 minutes ago, SpringfieldFan said:

I am only following this pitchers duel via phone. I know Rodon has got the wicked slider and high 90s fastball with control going.

What's Montgomery got?

Breaking balls outside the zone, our worst enemy. 

Abreu’s defensive improvement is crazy. If a player had made this large of an improvement on the offensive side, people would probably attribute it to PEDs. I can’t think of many guys who have grown this much defensively. He must have put so much work in.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Middle Buffalo said:

Abreu’s defensive improvement is crazy. If a player had made this large of an improvement on the offensive side, people would probably attribute it to PEDs. I can’t think of many guys who have grown this much defensively. He must have put so much work in.

I dont think anyone can question the effort and work that Jose puts in.  He is a great mentor to the younger guys...priceless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I like taking carlos out. He doesn't need to push 110 pitches every damn start. Great game, bring in michasl 

I also don’t hate it. Leave on an incredible high note, bullpen should be fresh..31 in 31...I’m ok with it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

given rodon’s injury history, the packed schedule, and the available of a suitable replacement for multiple innings (Kopech) I don’t mind pulling him. If we can exploit their huge mistake in the outfield and put him in position for the win rn, all the better

• Like 1