GT: Yankees at White Sox, Game 1 - 7:10 CT

Quin

3 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

It always seems to go back to the sox aren't smart enough to compete with the elite team's. 

The elite teams all have just as good if not better talent than the Sox. Against the best teams is when everything the Sox do poorly on the margins really starts to get magnified.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I waver right now between the anger and bargaining stage as I'm realizing they aren't good enough and probably will never be. 

But don't waver on posting your decision. 

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I waver right now between the anger and bargaining stage as I'm realizing they aren't good enough and probably will never be. 

A lot of our hitters have problematic hitting approaches. We're gonna need one hell of a hot streak at the right time to win a championship. 

Edited by chw42

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

The elite teams all have just as good if not better talent than the Sox. Against the best teams is when everything the Sox do poorly on the margins really starts to get magnified.

Well, we did let the player who looked the best on the Sox vs the Yankees last year leave and didn’t replace him (Rodon).  But hey, look out AL Central!

27 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It would have been interesting to see him at third, at DH, what would have become of Crede, how much attendance would have been with A Rod and when they would have dealt him like Texas did.

It would have changed so many things and who knows if they would have been successful with A Rod here.  They also definitely would have dealt him like Texas imo.

• Quin locked this topic