GT 6/3: SOX @ TB, 6:10 PM CDT, NBCSC

3 hours ago, Tnetennba said:

So a struggling Moncada hitting righty is somehow a better option in the 3 spot than Robert vs a LHP.  Someone explain that to me, because I'm obviously stupid.

3 hours ago, Tnetennba said:

So a struggling Moncada hitting righty is somehow a better option in the 3 spot than Robert vs a LHP.  Someone explain that to me, because I'm obviously stupid.

Moncada hitting third is another TLR inexplicable decision.  Yoan promptly struck out taking 3 strikes in a row.   Maybe it is time to let someone else do the lineup.

Just now, brijames1957 said:

Can we please stop with the fire TLR talk. It is never going to happen. 

That’s why I never bring him up. He’s attached  at Reinsdorf’s hip now, and that’s not changing. Best hope, he chooses to retire after this season. I won’t be holding my breath.

1 minute ago, flavum said:

That’s why I never bring him up. He’s attached  at Reinsdorf’s hip now, and that’s not changing. Best hope, he chooses to retire after this season. I won’t be holding my breath.

What did we do as Sox fans to deserve such fate

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Moncada hitting third is another TLR inexplicable decision.  Yoan promptly struck out taking 3 strikes in a row.   Maybe it is time to let someone else do the lineup.

You can't expect Tony to remember all the player's names. My theory is he was having dinner with JR and right as the waitress was serving pudding someone mentioned Leury Garcia. Now Tony keeps saying Leury Garcia and hoping for pudding. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Pollock has a 103 wRC+ over the last 30 days. He's starting to come around if you squint hard enough.

but don't squint too hard because he has a .280 OBP over that same time period.

And his defense has made him a negative overall addition in terms of fWAR by quite a bit.

Nomadic Fanatic on YouTube just uploaded "Potato Museum - Tater Treats & Parking Issues in Idaho". I'm guessing that's going to be a better use of the next twenty minutes of my life.

• Haha 1