6/4/22 Sox @ Rays, 3:10 pm

How much do you think it has affected Vaughn having to play the OF and not getting to play his natural position? I look at Torkelson with the Tigers and it was the same situation only Cabrera gave up playing 1st so Torkelson could play his natural position. 

All this playing guys in positions they have no business playing has just been one of the reasons this team is a disaster. Sheets, Jimenez, and Vaughn are all being asked to play the outfield and not one of them should be out there. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, brijames1957 said:

How much do you think it has affected Vaughn having to play the OF and not getting to play his natural position? I look at Torkelson with the Tigers and it was the same situation only Cabrera gave up playing 1st so Torkelson could play his natural position. 

All this playing guys in positions they have no business playing has just been one of the reasons this team is a disaster. Sheets, Jimenez, and Vaughn are all being asked to play the outfield and not one of them should be out there. 

This has always been how LaRussa has been. The 2 things you have always been able to count on Tony is to play guys in crazy positions, Ron Kittle once played CF, and fall in love with the worst guys on the roster. It's like he is trying to play I am smarter than you. When he won it wasn't because of that, it was because of his best players.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Moncada limping down to first on that groundout. 

I'm sorry but I'm so done with this guy. Put him on the IL for a month. 

I can never tell if he's actually limping or he's doing his typical nonchalant manerisms. Was he definitely limping? I wasn't paying attention. 

3 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I can never tell if he's actually limping or he's doing his typical nonchalant manerisms. Was he definitely limping? I wasn't paying attention. 

Yea he has the worst body language out there but he definitely slowed down reaching 1st and had a slight limp. I won't be surprised if they just put him on the IL after today.