G/T 6/15 White Sox (29-31) v Tigers (24-37) 12:30 Chgo time - Gonna be a hot one

4 minutes ago, Richie said:

Feeling positive vibes. Few predictions today.

Velasquez turns in a quality outing. 

Moncada (yes, Moncada) homers.

Vaughn homers.

Abreu has multiple hits/RBI's.

White Sox sweep.

WOOOOOOOO

Just now, ron883 said:

Faedo throwing absolute meatballs down the middle. He's going to get crushed. 

Saw a stat recently that he's one of three pitchers in ML history to start his career with 7 outings going 5+ innings, while allowing 2 runs or less.

Then, I looked at his peripherals and the dude is just getting crushed. Insanely lucky. Looks like it might catch up with him today. Let's hope. 

Just now, ron883 said:

Faedo throwing absolute meatballs down the middle. He's going to get crushed. 

93 is right there a notch below VV and right there with Giolito recently and Lynn last night…and just above Cueto.

Generally, that’s a FB speed that now gets you kilt in MLB.  Unless you have a ton of movement and pinpoint location.

Or face the Tigers.

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

That might be the AB that changes the entire season, not just for Yoan but for the Sox .

I've thought that before about a few different moments/AB's. But I'm down to roll with that. lol

This particular moment/AB seems more fitting. 

1 minute ago, Richie said:

Saw a stat recently that he's one of three pitchers in ML history to start his career with 7 outings going 5+ innings, while allowing 2 runs or less.

Then, I looked at his peripherals and the dude is just getting crushed. Insanely lucky. Looks like it might catch up with him today. Let's hope. 

Yep, that was quickly broken.  We did the same thing to Martin Perez but shockingly lost that one behind Giolito and the pen.

I've thought that before about a few different moments/AB's. But I'm down to roll with that. lol

I think we don't get anywhere as a team at least offensively if both Yoan and Grandal don't turn their season around. 

• Thanks 1

Let’s be honest.  These are the Tigers, the one Central team that we own the last four seasons.

What’s more important is Moncada’s confidence hitting against Houston and Toronto…then Minny/CLE.   But obviously a very positive sign.

• Like 1