7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM

SoxBlanco

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

Timmy's inconsistencies in defense are why I say develop Colson as a SS first until he proves he cant play there.  Taller SSs have happened.  Anderson and his defense can move to 2b in the long run for all I care.  

Been thinking this for a while. I don't think Tim is a shortstop long term.

• Like 1

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, kitekrazy said:

Their might be 2 guys in that pen that can handle that.

I waiting to see what guy Tony uses that will have that moment of mental weakness.

Yeah, my post was more shock that it's finally being done, I'm in full agreement with giving ReyLo more big spots, he's earned it. 

4 minutes ago, almagest said:

Been thinking this for a while. I don't think Tim is a shortstop long term.

TA a few years ago was thinking of helping out the team by moving to centerfield, anyone think he could handle CF with moving Robert to RF. Robin Yount did it.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

5 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

Timmy's inconsistencies in defense are why I say develop Colson as a SS first until he proves he cant play there.  Taller SSs have happened.  Anderson and his defense can move to 2b in the long run for all I care.  

Have you seen the kid playing SS for the Pirates now ? 6'7" and a good looking player, Oneil Cruz.

1 minute ago, JoeCredeYes said:

Yeah, my post was more shock that it's finally being done, I'm in full agreement with giving ReyLo more big spots, he's earned it. 

Maybe he should start a game or 2 over Kopech.