7/8 GT - Sox v. Tigers (Gio vs. Skubal) @710pm - let's strive mightily to win

ChiSox59

Just now, reiks12 said:

Man i feel so bad for Abreu

Sorry he cost us yesterday with swinging at the pitch over his head in the 9th I don’t feel for him he’s an adult and needs to come through. He’s an MVP for Gods sake. 

• Like 1

Just now, brijames1957 said:

If this team was in any division but the horrible AL Central they would be 15 GB. Instead they are still only 6. And we have to listen to TLR tell us that they are only 6 back. 

And it’s a work in progress as said a couple of days ago. 

55 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

It is interesting to think about what the Sox could get back for a Lynn + Hendriks package from the Dodgers, for example

But I don't want this current group of coaches or this manager or this front office having anything to do with any new players coming to this organization! Wholesale changes need to be made!!  

• TLR 1

Abreu just missed the 3 run homer walkoff. A shame.  We let it get away.  If we bring ReyLo instead of Kelly we win this game.  This team needs to be shaken up.  TA and Robert lack of focus is unacceptable. TLR managing is unacceptable.  Nothing changes, same old crap every game.

• TLR 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Joe Kelly has been a total bust. Crazy how many games he’s blown for the Sox.

Yes, he’s just taking after his boy TLR…just imagine how many games he has lost for them. Kelly is just a rookie in the tank game

• TLR 1

1 minute ago, Saufley said:

But I don't want this current group of coaches or this manager or this front office having anything to do with any new players coming to this organization! Wholesale changes need to be made!!  

You are right. What’s the good of bringing other players in with the same failed manager and coaches still running the show.

1 minute ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Yes, he’s just taking after his boy TLR…just imagine how many games he has lost for them. Kelly is just a rookie in the tank game

His ERA is close to 10.  We could have used that money for Joc Pederson instead.

• TLR 1

Listen there isn't even a chance of anyone getting fired or resigning until this season crashes and burns in epic fashion. 

As long as this team is less than 10 games out they are going to roll with the status quo. 

We need it to go really really bad. So bad there will be no choice to clean house.

It sucks but we need to start rooting for that.

• TLR 1