2023-24 NFL Season Thread

I've been a Bears fan since 2000. I don't think I've ever seen a WR frustrate me more than Chase Claypool. No heart, looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane, unmotivated (this is a contract year and he's playing like this?!) and pouts. Just take the L with him and move on next season.

Just now, Kyyle23 said:

Unprepared and bad 

It's amazing how many times we've seen this play out, but as the game goes on, the offense gets worse and worse. No pace, no flow, just an absolute mess. Doesn't matter who is here, who is in the Front Office..it's just the Bears 

1 minute ago, Tony said:

It's amazing how many times we've seen this play out, but as the game goes on, the offense gets worse and worse. No pace, no flow, just an absolute mess. Doesn't matter who is here, who is in the Front Office..it's just the Bears 

It shouldn’t be unbelievable but man did this level of bad take me by surprise. It truly feels cursed. Especially with how great so many of the coaches in the offseason when we picked flus. Embarrassing