4/10- Sox at Twins, 1:10

flavum

2 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Hanser is just as bad defensively as Burger.  But Burger is a much better hitter, so might as well play Burger as 3B sub IMO.

I love me some Jake, but no thanks on watching him hit sliders from RHP.   Rather see what Romy offers.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

It’s crazy how easy the Guardians schedule is compared to the Sox the next three weeks.  Clearly “out of it” doesn’t mean eliminated, but if this team falls 8-10 back, they’ve shown nothing in their history to make it seem like a big run is coming.

Sure, but these things will even out.  But yah, Sox need to avoid falling well below .500 in April.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Sure, but these things will even out.  But yah, Sox need to avoid falling well below .500 in April.  

I think what surprised me is that usually schedules are somewhat similar for division teams. Didn’t take into account the new scheduling format and was like “jeez, Guardians gets Tigers and Nats while Sox get Rays and Jays and Phillies”.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

I think what surprised me is that usually schedules are somewhat similar for division teams. Didn’t take into account the new scheduling format and was like “jeez, Guardians gets Tigers and Nats while Sox get Rays and Jays and Phillies”.

I suppose all things considered, I'd rather have a tough schedule in April than September.  As long as Sox can weather the storm, they'll be better for it come mid-season while Guardians and Twins are playing the tougher parts of the schedule.