4/18 Phillies @ White Sox GM1, 3:10PM CT, NBCSC/ESPN1000

Tnetennba

1 minute ago, Tomtom said:

Oakland and KC are the only two teams in the AL with a worse record than the Sox, but I guarantee you both of those teams will win their season series with the Sox.

Oakland might be historically bad this year. I'm not sure even the Sox can lose a series to them.

11 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

He will get a little hot which will cause him to run the bases and he will get hurt.  Everyone remembers the last two years but he was also out of the 2020 playoff series for some baserunning injury I believe.

Eloy is becoming extremely overrated.  

Yes he gets hurt alot. But he can also really hit. You don’t have one of the best wRC+ in baseball as recently as half last season and not be a good hitter. He’s just in one right now. 

DFAing him is a comical concept. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Snopek said:

Oakland might be historically bad this year. I'm not sure even the Sox can lose a series to them.

Bottom 3 records all have same odds of getting the #1 pick, every team in the bottom 5 is at least at 10%

finishing with the 4th or 5th worst record definitely is in play for this team

Tiny crowd. Do the fans need a ticket for Game Two or can they stay? Seriously will there be 1,000 fans in there for Game Two?

They should be nice and let the patrons from Game One remain.

I would never have thought our Sox would be this bad. Wowsie.

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

Tiny crowd. Do the fans need a ticket for Game Two or can they stay? Seriously will there be 1,000 fans in there for Game Two?

They should be nice and let the patrons from Game One remain.

I would never have thought our Sox would be this bad. Wowsie.

It’s a straight Double Header so the fans can remain.

• Like 1