5/6 Sox @ Reds 5:40PM CT - NBCSCH

12 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Hey guys Fangraphs gives us a 6.3% chance to make the playoffs. It's not over 'til it's over!

Fangraphs obviously didn't see our lineup tonight. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Normally I would say the usual "Eloy is injured?! Shocker" but in this case I really hope it isn't anything life threatening or longterm for him. That's scary. 

Appendicitis maybe?

4 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Normally I would say the usual "Eloy is injured?! Shocker" but in this case I really hope it isn't anything life threatening or longterm for him. That's scary. 

Someone mentioned a kidney stone, I had one in 2017 and the pain is excruciating, worst pain ever and it took 12 days until I passed it, lost 5 pounds. They were ready to operate on me but I passed it the day before surgery, I felt like I was given a new life. If Eloy has one, my heart goes out to him. Appendicitis is no fun either, good buddy of mine was stricken with it a few years ago and he also was in agony.

• Like 1

Just now, The Mighty Mite said:

Someone mentioned a kidney stone, I had one in 2017 and the pain is excruciating, worst pain ever and it took 12 days until I passed it, lost 5 pounds. They were ready to operate on me but I passed it the day before surgery, I felt like I was given a new life. If Eloy has one, my heart goes out to him. Appendicitis is no fun either, good buddy of mine was stricken with it a few years ago and he also was in agony.

Kidney stone is more likely in the back or groin.  Sadly, I’ve had 6

• TLR 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

My pain started in the tummy area and radiated around to my right side not quite to the back.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Same with me. 3 surgeries. Mine were actually in the same spot as appendicitis. Had that too. 

9 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

So was I! If you haven't had one, I hope you never get one!

Edited by Saufley

2 minutes ago, CBJ03 said:

Same with me. 3 surgeries. Mine were actually in the same spot as appendicitis. Had that too. 

Same…by far the worst part of any of the surgeries was the post-stone removal stent

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Same…by far the worst part of any of the surgeries was the post-stone removal stent

100%. Shoving KY and and a camera up there is the worst 10-15 seconds of your life. 

7 minutes ago, FourEyesShottenhoffer said:

They’ve had soundwave tech to break up kidney stones for like fifteen years now. why people still having surgeries.

Only if it’s a certain size otherwise they go up the tract and snatch it and then you need a stent.

• Like 1