June 14 Sox @ Dodgers

Vote4Pedro

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

The whole way the Hendriks situation was handled is infuriating.  His arm wasn’t close to being 100 pct by the sound of it.

Merkin reported yesterday Liam's arm was barking even before he embarked on that rushed half ass rehab Hahn and staff scheduled.

Hahn should be fired for that alone, not counting the hundreds if not thousands of other reasons.

18 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

You got the wrong sport.  It's not like the NFL.  Plus you are forgetting this organization is horrible at drafting developing. If the Sox were an NFL team they would go for a punter in the 1st round.

Ray Guy.

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I think he is unless you know exactly where he was starting from and how long it took him to get there. He would have had to be on the SS side of 2nd base by the time flipped the ball so he could stretch for it.

I just rewound to look at it again....Elvis was right there but just didn't have his foot on the bag. I understand Tim should've gone to first but Elvis should have anticipated better.

And while I rewound, Jake strikes again haha.

2 minutes ago, Joshua Strong said:

They need to get something for these assets that they have, especially the guys on expiring deals like Giolito, Grandal, Middelton.

Easy fix. Fire Hahn and let someone else do the talent evaluation in the sell off. Cant be any worse than what Hahn has done 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I just rewound to look at it again....Elvis was right there but just didn't have his foot on the bag. I understand Tim should've gone to first but Elvis should have anticipated better.

And while I rewound, Jake strikes again haha.

He was there but behind the runner . He would ve had to beat the runner to 2nd and stretch get his back foot on 2nd and stretch towards tim to have any chance at all for a force.

4 minutes ago, oldsox said:

Ray Guy.

Yes, but senile asshole al davis also drafted the drunk Sebastian Janikowski first (17th overall) in 2000.

NFL First Round Kicker Picks:

• Two (Oakland Raiders)
  • One Each: Washington (Charlie Gogolak) and New Orleans (Russell Erxleben)
Edited by South Side Hit Men