KW/Hahn - They Gone

DirtySox

17 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:

I can't wait for Jerry to just go far, far away from this org

The man is poison plain and simple.  The worst sports owner in Chicago history.  Now we are just counting out the days when he either sells the team or takes his dirt nap.  Get fucked JR.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1

33 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Laurence Holmes mentioned something on his special breaking news show about how KW wanted to trade Burger but Hahn had an Anderson deal in place that had to fall apart because of the Burger move. I’m not sure if that is just a rumor but I hadn’t seen it here and thought I’d mention it.

Why would trading burger foil an Anderson deal? Burger was just a one for one trade, so the only way it would affect an Anderson trade is if Burger was part of the Anderson trade.

I am expecting a lot of “it’s all Kenny’s fault” from the media’s “sources” in the coming weeks.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:

I can't wait for Jerry to just go far, far away from this org

It's why I said yesterday while getting Kenny and Rick out of the org is a good, the only way any of this changes is if ALL 3 are gone. Jerry still being here solves nothing. Getz and Moore? It's a different paint job on the Titanic. 

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

What could go wrong/ Dayton Moore was fired by the Royals. Getz has developed no one.  Salvy Perez is catching next year isn't he?

There is NO WAY it doesn't happen. Like, there is no possible way Sally isn't the starting catcher for the Sox next season if Moore/Getz is hired. And they will prop him up as the new Abreu/leader. Same s%*#, different year. 

Dayton Moore is a weirdo but he's certainly had more success than Hahn.

The problem with Getz is Hahn likes him. No idea what Getz would do if in charge, and the president hire is more important imo. Getz could be fine in the right spot, hard to say.

People say sox have no developmental stories and that's not really true.

• TLR 1