Luis Robert right hip flexor injury

How can this keep happening? One week into the season and Eloy and Robert are both hurt. Can you imagine being a player or coach on this team? How can you even pretend you have a chance to win when you take the field? p.s. Can you believe how bad a hitter Beni is?

Edited by greg775
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1

To be fair, the injury in 21 was a complete tear. While this could ultimately be that as well, it could also be a more mild strain.  But best case he’s probably out 3-4 weeks. Just brutal. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Same injury as '21.

They were both strains of the hip flexor, but in 2021 it completely ripped off the bone and he was on the ground in excruciating pain.

This isn’t good, but it’s definitely not as severe of a strain. Not sure what that means in terms of recovering time and whatnot though.

Edited by Sambuca

Just now, scotty22hotty said:

so is this on the training staff? At least he didn't fall to the ground this time so maybe its just a grade 2😕

literally no reason to watch this team now

I thought maybe this year I’d be able to conquer my PTSD and stop being terrified every time I see a White Sox player running at medium speed. 

But just like this pathetic organization, it’s not going anywhere.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, scotty22hotty said:

so is this on the training staff? At least he didn't fall to the ground this time so maybe its just a grade 2😕

literally no reason to watch this team now

i think it's on both the training staff as well as the players.  these are just a bunch of millionaire children who don't give a s%*#, it's that simple really.  comes down to the culture as well, we never had anything like this happening when Herm was here and had a clubhouse full of guys who were mature and actually gave a damn.  now it's a team full of underachieving assholes.  burn it down

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

So why did they pull Colas last night? They must really hate him. 

I think they’ve made that quite clear. But not sure on why they pulled Colas. 

12 hours ago, greg775 said:

How can this keep happening? One week into the season and Eloy and Robert are both hurt. Can you imagine being a player or coach on this team? How can you even pretend you have a chance to win when you take the field? p.s. Can you believe how bad a hitter Beni is?

AB looks lost. If he keeps going like this, he might be released. LOL-59 million reasons tell me he'll be around a long time.

If Colas isn't up and in CF then this team is purposely trying to lose knowing they can lose 120 and still not have a top 10 pick 

Why, why would anyone do that

With the lottery rules you have to try and win after you get a top 5, or you are destroying your franchise 

This ads more weight to trying to get Robert back healthy and then trade him for what you can get.

Sox will be a disaster for the next few years and even if he stays healthy they won't extend him.

The only thing that could change that scenario is if new ownership is in place in the next year or two.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

And he is so damn right. These guys are built like Arnold and not flexible. How many injuries like this Greg luzinski have?

2 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

If Colas isn't up and in CF then this team is purposely trying to lose knowing they can lose 120 and still not have a top 10 pick 

Why, why would anyone do that

With the lottery rules you have to try and win after you get a top 5, or you are destroying your franchise 

Or they hate Colas and want him to suffer in the minors

• Like 1