4/15/24 - KC @ CWS, 7:40 PM Eastern

12 minutes ago, Nardiwashere said:

Came to the game thread because I'm excited to see Nastrini... So confused... is Soxtalk upset that he's up?

No, because he was called up after the deadline to retain a year of control on him.

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

No, because he was called up after the deadline to retain a year of control on him.

I'm just not sure why you guys are complaining that they cut Bryan Shaw in all of this. 

1 minute ago, joejoesox said:

he's been over the middle of the plate all night, no surprise a lefty crushes one. but stone would never honestly cover a game

yup he's missed heart of the plate but KC being KC they didn't make him really pay. Still I like the approach of throwing strikes. On a real team they'd already have had a lead for him.

• Like 2

Just now, fathom said:

Vaughn really needs to be sent down. His swing is so messed up.  That might have been the worst swing of his Sox career there.

Sent down? Sent to another team 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, fathom said:

Vaughn really needs to be sent down. His swing is so messed up.  That might have been the worst swing of his Sox career there.

Vaughn needs to be told he is playing for his starting position next year. Can’t have a 1st baseman with that bad of stats.

Edited by Soxfest
  • Like 1