4/22: Sox @ Twins - 640CT - Cannon v. Paddack

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

One of the worst starts in the history of the sport, and our owner is nowhere to be seen telling the fans this is unacceptable.  I was at a huge travel baseball tournament in the suburbs this weekend, and there was maybe 5 Sox hats to be seen.  There’s usually about 50.

The old f*** is still making money.  I’m sure he will make an appearance at some point and whine about how he is as unhappy as the fans about this season, but we all know what he truly cares about — profits on those Campfire Milkshakes.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, fathom said:

One of the worst starts in the history of the sport, and our owner is nowhere to be seen telling the fans this is unacceptable.  I was at a huge travel baseball tournament in the suburbs this weekend, and there was maybe 5 Sox hats to be seen.  There’s usually about 50.

Was at a regular Sox bar on the south side Saturday night. They had the cubs game on all tvs with sox nowhere to be found. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

As bad as the offense has been, this is the 10th game out of 22 they have given up at least 7 runs.

So awful pitching, a dead-ball era offense, and mediocre defense that really doesn’t matter.

Great job this offseason, Getz.

• Like 3