4/23 - Sox @ Twins 6:40 - Fedde vs. P. Lopez

3 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Can’t keep Grifol anymore, just not reason 

I'm not super high on prospects in general but I don't want him around anyone who may be called up. Not entirely his fault but the only culture he's brought is a losing one.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Quin said:

Dude's brain is shot. Give him a phantom IL trip to try and mentally reset.

He just like casually jogs after balls. It’s wild. That one in the 9th was a very catchable baseball. I don’t get it. 

I keep telling myself that's the last fucking Sox game I watch this year. 

Fire Pedro so these players realize they can keep playing like s%*# and someone else will lose their job. That will light a fire under their guaranteed contract ass. 

• Like 1

Every night lately I think to myself, "what a day, let's relax by watching the replay of my favorite team play my favorite sport."

Now I have the good sense to click on any random page of the game thread and gage the reaction of fans to see if it's worth wasting two hours. Thus far, it's not been worth it. The minor leaguers are kinda fun to watch at least.

Edited by nrockway

1 minute ago, Lip Man 1 said:
5th game this year where the Sox had a lead in the 7th inning or later and lost.

Only 100 more losses to tie the 62' Mets!

Don't stop now boys! 😆

I'm surprised it's that many.

It implies having scored some runs as a prerequisite.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why did you set up Wilson for a save situation? 

Pedro "Honestly I expected Kopech to give up the lead. I was as shocked as anybody when we still had a lead in the 9th." 

My month of YoutubeTV I paid for just ran out....I said to my wife "Why didn't it run out 30 minutes ago?!? It would have saved me the pain of witnessing that."

Just now, wegner said:

My month of YoutubeTV I paid for just ran out....I said to my wife "Why didn't it run out 30 minutes ago?!? It would have saved me the pain of witnessing that."

I wish T-Mo didn't give me free MLB TV

• Love 1

• Quin locked this topic