10 hours ago10 hr 6 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:Going for strikeout records.Teel just added to the count swinging at a ball in the dirt. 18 strikeouts and counting in this game. Totally embarrassing.
10 hours ago10 hr This is a good Cleveland staff but they’ve seen them so much this year how are they so off everything?
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, Sockeye said:Over/under 78 wins next season?I'm taking the under on that, I think they massively overachieved this year and caught the league mostly off guard, now that Cleveland has clearly exposed the gaping holes in this roster I think they could be a 4th place team next year and people calling for people's jobs by the ASG, I'll be glad to be wrong
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, ron883 said:Half ass swing thereHe kills that pitch three months ago. Definitely has a wrist/hand issue
10 hours ago10 hr If this ends like this you can look at the end of this season in 1 of 2 ways.#1, if you believe this was a real playoff team, this was an epic and complete joke job up and down the roster, both to end the playoffs, and to end the regular season.#2, this was a fairly mediocre team in maybe the worst collective American League in my lifetime that would have been exposed long ago and never gotten to the playoffs in any normal year, but got lucky to get as far as they did.
10 hours ago10 hr Well I can’t watch this shithead Cleveland team celebrate, so I’ll have to watch the 9th on game day.
10 hours ago10 hr Just now, almagest said:This is a good Cleveland staff but they’ve seen them so much this year how are they so off everything?pressing trying to do too much
10 hours ago10 hr Just now, joejoesox said:I'm taking the under on that, I think they massively overachieved this year and caught the league mostly off guard, now that Cleveland has clearly exposed the gaping holes in this roster I think they could be a 4th place team next year and people calling for people's jobs by the ASG, I'll be glad to be wrongYou also have the issue of a bunch of arms who were really pushed hard this year
10 hours ago10 hr Our hope rests in the idea that Cleveland just jinxed themselves by starting to play Seven Nation Army.
10 hours ago10 hr Just now, fathom said:He kills that pitch three months ago. Definitely has a wrist/hand issueRamirez has two broken/removed hamate bones, he's doing just fine, I don't wanna hear about phantom injuries
10 hours ago10 hr 4 minutes ago, Sockeye said:Over/under 78 wins next season?Depends on what they do in free agency.
10 hours ago10 hr Vargas has not got a big hit yet, hR was down 9-4 Edited 10 hours ago10 hr by Soxfest
10 hours ago10 hr To be up 2-0 in this series and to go out this way, just a huge kick in the balls. Maybe my opinion will change over time, but I won't remember this season as all rainbows...this was just a brutal way to go out
10 hours ago10 hr Just now, chw42 said:Depends on what they do in free agency.And how many games are even played.
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:If this ends like this you can look at the end of this season in 1 of 2 ways.#1, if you believe this was a real playoff team, this was an epic and complete joke job up and down the roster, both to end the playoffs, and to end the regular season.#2, this was a fairly mediocre team in maybe the worst collective American League in my lifetime that would have been exposed long ago and never gotten to the playoffs in any normal year, but got lucky to get as far as they did.Great season, lots of good memories. Getz can’t fall in love with young players though and expect a repeat of this year.
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:If this ends like this you can look at the end of this season in 1 of 2 ways.#1, if you believe this was a real playoff team, this was an epic and complete joke job up and down the roster, both to end the playoffs, and to end the regular season.#2, this was a fairly mediocre team in maybe the worst collective American League in my lifetime that would have been exposed long ago and never gotten to the playoffs in any normal year, but got lucky to get as far as they did.2
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, joejoesox said:Ramirez has two broken/removed hamate bones, he's doing just fine, I don't wanna hear about phantom injuriesHe's also a future HoF
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.