8-16 GT: Cardinals at Sox

2 minutes ago, Middle Buffalo said:

I just checked on the mlb app, and Miami, Houston, Blue Jays, Minnesota and the Cubs all have advertising on the mound. The Cubs also have advertisements painted in the grass between the dugouts and 1st and 3rd baselines. Someone the Sox played earlier this season had a logo on the mound, too.

They're all advertisements that could be negatively construed quite easily if the team on the field disappointed?

That, I find incredibly difficult to imagine.

PERCEPTION IS 90% OF REALITY.   Why put yourself in a position to look like a jackass?   Remember TWTW, from Harrelson?  The souvenirs/t-shirts/merchandising around it?

Well, it last about all of 2 or 3 weeks when the team completely fell apart.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

Keuchel completely  shut down the Twins. Are you still arguing that Kyle Hendricks is bad and has been getting lucky for 6 years? 😂

BOOM. If I could, I'd like this post 100 times.

Edited by SoxAce
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

lol.

What I mean is that pitchers that rely on contact in the playoffs are hit or miss. They either pitch gems or get lit up like a Christmas tree. There is no in between.

Pitchers that miss bats are more steady in the playoffs. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

They're all advertisements that could be negatively construed or interpreted quite easily if the team on the field disappointed?

Well, the arrow is pointing to the outfield for the Sox hitters, too. So, it could be positively construed.

Or, who gives a shit. It’s advertising.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

They're all advertisements that could be negatively construed quite easily if the team on the field disappointed?

PERCEPTION IS 90% OF REALITY.   Why put yourself in a position to look like a jackass?   Remember TWTW, from Harrelson?  The souvenirs/t-shirts/merchandising around it?

Well, it last about all of 2 or 3 weeks when the team completely fell apart.

Are you mentally there?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

What I mean is that pitchers that rely on contact in the playoffs are hit or miss. They either pitch gems or get lit up like a Christmas tree. There is no in between.

Pitchers that miss bats are more steady in the playoffs. 

Tales from parkman‘s ass 😂

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, iWiN4PreP said:

So sick of Mazarra/Edwin. I was highly AGAINST those acquisitions as soon as they were announced. Hate to be right on it.

Abreu, I think we had universal distaste to his contract. 

Sad

Said all along they should have gone after Castellanos!

• Like 1