MLB 2020-21 off season catch all

southsider2k5

50 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Generally makes sense to me and I can't argue against that one. Depends on the pandemic budget.

I think the Mets are obviously the path to a massive contract, but I think Realmuto gets nine figures regardless if they go in a different direction.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

Did anybody see the article on espn about the mlb suing their insurance provider for losses because of Covid? I wonder what kind of ramifications there will be if they win. Owners could no longer cry poor about the pandemic. But I would say it would also make them more willing to cancel part of next season if they know insurance will just pay for it. Will the players get a cut of it? They took losses as well? If they cancel part of next season and insurance is paying will the players still have to take a pay cut again? There are probably more consequences of this then I am thinking of. 

MLBNetwork laid off chris rose. What a joke. The MLB gets nothing right, ever. The best baseball show on TV by a mile and Rose was a huge reason for it.

They keep the blowhard Chris Russo and lay off rose. Talk about being out of touch.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

12 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

MLBNetwork laid off chris rose. What a joke. The MLB gets nothing right, ever. The best baseball show on TV by a mile and Rose was a huge reason for it.

They keep the blowhard Chris Russo and lay off rose. Talk about being out of touch.

It feels like I only see ads for Russo's show on their channel too. He's easily the worst on the network and the ads have him yelling his shit opinions at us. Why the hell would that make me want to watch that.

59 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Terrible. They had the best show by far, great chemistry, and sensible takes. The network totally picked the wrong Chris to can. Russo is so bad to watch. I honestly have never met a person that liked him or his trash takes.