GT 7/2 White Sox @ Detroit Tigers 6:10 PM CDT

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

I don’t know if I would trade him. He looks like the left handed hitter we have been looking for but it’s only 4 games so i have no idea.

At least we didnt trade him for Mazara

Just now, maloney.adam said:

I don’t know if I would trade him. He looks like the left handed hitter we have been looking for but it’s only 4 games so i have no idea.

I'd trade Sheets only for a long term RF that hits left or switch. 

Just now, maloney.adam said:

I wouldn’t trade him for Escobar, but for a better/more controllable player? In a heartbeat

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Or you can trade Sheets in a package for Bryan Reynolds. 

Good idea. They could  also forget a trade, put Eloy in LF, Vaughn in RF, Robert CF,   Abreu at 1B, and DH Sheets.  Hard to go wrong as long as they are all hitting.

Edited by tray

16 minutes ago, SleepyWhiteSox said:

Calling your shitty takes true facts is a really good example of how full of bullshit you are

Feel free to quote any of my posts about Vaughn and tell me where I lied ? People keep lieing to me telling me I wanted him to be part of a weak side platoon. Search my posts see if you can find one that says that ?

Come on back it up just don't tell me your opinion otherwise sit down and shut up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

I have always been averse to trading our young talent 

I usually am too, but Reynolds has 3 years in addition to this one. He's a better fit for the roster. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

I have always been averse to trading our young talent 

Me too, hate trading the guys we staked a 'rebuild' on, for other team's guys. We have the dudes on this team and in the organization, no reason to start 'Kenny Williams'ing it.

• Like 1