Liam implying Keuchel is behind the "bad locker room vibes" leak

Spumoni

https://southsideshowdown.com/2022/07/15/liam-hendriks-alludes-dallas-keuchel-clubhouse-problem/

Didn't see a thread for this yet.  I've disliked Dallas for some time based on his shitty attitude and the fact that Liam would even imply this (even if it isn't true) makes him look that much worse.  Seriously, fuck that guy, I hope he continues to crash and burn in AZ.  What a shitty teammate.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Hawk 1

3 minutes ago, Spumoni said:

https://southsideshowdown.com/2022/07/15/liam-hendriks-alludes-dallas-keuchel-clubhouse-problem/

Didn't see a thread for this yet.  I've disliked Dallas for some time based on his shitty attitude and the fact that Liam would even imply this (even if it isn't true) makes him look that much worse.  Seriously, fuck that guy, I hope he continues to crash and burn in AZ.  What a shitty teammate.

Yes Dallas sucks. But look at it this way...if the team turns things around, then you can look at the leak as a turning point of the whole team coming together to prove Dallas Keuchel wrong. Yes there are probably cliques in the clubhouse, but all those cliques hate Keuchel and it's uniting them. 

Edited by chw42
  • Like 4
  • Hawk 1

7 minutes ago, Spumoni said:

Fuck Keuchel! Dude is done in the MLB after this season.

Edited by KrankinSox
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Yes Dallas sucks. But look at it this way...if the team turns things around, then you can look at the leak as a turning point of the whole team coming together to prove Dallas Keuchel wrong. 

If a reporter relied on a single source like Keuchel, he'd be incompetent at the least. But maybe you're right. Perhaps this is the turning point they needed. Let's hope so because we've been fooled before. Regardless, it's great that they're playing well in Minnesota after so many disappointments in both parks. 

1 minute ago, pcq said:

Liam also shared that he never works out and eats whatever he wants. 

I mean if it gives us the results he's gotten recently I have no complaints.  He certainly doesn't look like Lance Lynn out there.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2

1 hour ago, Highland said:

If a reporter relied on a single source like Keuchel, he'd be incompetent at the least. But maybe you're right. Perhaps this is the turning point they needed. Let's hope so because we've been fooled before. Regardless, it's great that they're playing well in Minnesota after so many disappointments in both parks. 

Single source writing all you have to do now a day is post a correction 3 days later at the bottom of an article. Or do no research at all and make six figures being a fucking hack. 

4 hours ago, Spumoni said:

Might be true but the shitty attitude and bad results continued long after Keuchel left and he was on the team last year when they all seemed lovey dovey when they were winning.

2 hours ago, Chimpton said:

Might be true but the shitty attitude and bad results continued long after Keuchel left and he was on the team last year when they all seemed lovey dovey when they were winning.

Not true, he was getting blown up last year and blaming defensive shifts 

16 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Not true, he was getting blown up last year and blaming defensive shifts 

I meant the team atmosphere in general was better last year, but I stand corrected about him blaming defensive shifts.

1 hour ago, Chimpton said:

I meant the team atmosphere in general was better last year, but I stand corrected about him blaming defensive shifts.

I thought you were saying everything was good with Dallas last year more than the atmosphere was better, my mistake.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Is it possible that Keuchel was a heavy user of sticky stuff? Just seems like he fell off a cliff right about the same time the ban came into play.

I'm pretty sure that was implicated as part of his decline

43 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

DFA'd again. I wonder if the D Backs will soon have a leaderless clubhouse.

I'll say this....he's no Jon Lester which really kicked the Cubs rebuild into high gear while ours has stalled. We're still trying to find consistent reliable starters on this team other than Cease to step up and lead us in the second half (hello Lucas and Lance).