2015 Opening Day Thread

Jose Abreu

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 5, 2015 -> 01:56 PM)
Eaton, Cabrera, Abreu, LaRoche, Garcia, Gillaspie, Ramirez, Flowers, Johnson

Thanks. That's exactly what I'd thought back in Feb., with the slight caveat that I thought they might have Micah 8th and TFlow ninth to maximize L-R alternation. But I can see why they want it this way.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Apr 3, 2015 -> 01:52 PM)
mlb.tv has added a Roku option for 2015, so I have made my purchase and will be watching the game!

I've been watching it on my Roku for five years. I'm pumped I finally got a smartphone and will be able to tune into day games at work.

Aside from 8 and 9, isn't this a decent lineup? Cmon Robin, let's have a team that scores a lot of runs and is not totally disfunctional like the last 2 seasons pissing away so many games.

Good luck, White Sox. It's a new season. Let's develop some guys who care about winning (Eaton and LaRoche and Shark and Robertson take control of this team, please) and win, win, win a lot of series this year instead of the obligatory 0-3 on the road or 1-2 or 0-4 or 1-3.

Edited by greg775

OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY OPENING DAY

GET HYPED

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 6, 2015 -> 02:41 AM)
My predictions for tomorrow....

Sox win 6-3. Shark allows 2 HR early, we all freak out, but he goes 6 innings and strikes out 9. Avi and LaRoche homer, Abreu a pair of doubles, Micah steals 2 bags, and Robertson gets a shaky save with runners on base.

I would kinda freak out if Shark gives up dingers to the Royals of all teams.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 6, 2015 -> 09:11 AM)
Hopefully it reamins joyous the entire day.

Win or lose this is always a feel good day for me. Certainly a win makes it feel that much better though.