yesterday333

Machado signs with Padres 10/300

3 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

I feel dumb for not understanding the Jersey video.  Is it some Mets jersey?  Thanks in advance

Manny posted a video of his own jersey next to an Alonso jersey

10 minutes ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

Weird to see only 7 members in this thread right now. Yesterday there were like 80 at any given time.

Something is up with my page. I only see myself. What's going on? I was wondering!

6 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

I feel dumb for not understanding the Jersey video.  Is it some Mets jersey?  Thanks in advance

Just his all-star Jersey next to Alonso’s all-star Jersey. Probably just showing that they’re like family.

1 minute ago, Saufley said:

Something is up with my page. I only see myself. What's going on? I was wondering!

When I’m on my phone, I see only ny name at the bottom. When I’m on a computer, I see all the users.

I'm guessing the players involved that Hahn never had conversations with were Brantley/Cruz/Moustakas.

1 minute ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

When I’m on my phone, I see only ny name at the bottom. When I’m on a computer, I see all the users.

"it's a metaphor for how our phones isolate us from each other while we think they bring us together." - Black Mirror episode writer, probably

The jersey thing is nothing, from the office of Miami based artist Vic Garcia. Was posted 12/26 on his studio page. Appears he is paying homage to his Miami based pals/sponsors. Not a secret message. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 5.26.34 PM.png

2 minutes ago, R.J. said:

The jersey thing is nothing, from the office of Miami based artist Vic Garcia. Was posted 12/26 on his studio page. Appears he is paying homage to his Miami based pals/sponsors. Not a secret message. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 5.26.34 PM.png

I dont want to speak for everyone else, but I think that people get excited when they see he posts that because he's showing how close him and Alonso are, not the fact that the 2 jerseys being next to each other means that he is choosing the White Sox.

24 minutes ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

Weird to see only 7 members in this thread right now. Yesterday there were like 80 at any given time.

It’s probably because everyone is exhausted. I know I am. By brain is numb on all baseball talk. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chetkincaid said:

It’s probably because everyone is exhausted. I know I am. By brain is numb on all baseball talk. 

Yep, me too. I just can’t stay away. I feel like we’re too close to some news to stop constantly checking back now.

1 minute ago, chetkincaid said:

Up to 19 now.

Whenever the good news breaks, the feeling will be electric. Then what the hell we do with all our time not searching for “machado twitter updates,” I have no idea!

7 minutes ago, HakunaMachado said:

Whenever the good news breaks, the feeling will be electric. Then what the hell we do with all our time not searching for “machado twitter updates,” I have no idea!

Move onto Harper twitter updates. 😉

According to my Machado Contract Formula (Pages of Thread * 2.5M), Machado is on track to get $375M from the Sox.

Hopefully over like, 13 years or something crazy.

5 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

If the Sox never traded for Shields, is Machado even a consideration?

Nope, they would have Billy Beaned the whole thing like cheap asses.

10 minutes ago, Quin said:

According to my Machado Contract Formula (Pages of Thread * 2.5M), Machado is on track to get $375M from the Sox.

Hopefully over like, 13 years or something crazy.

You might want to bump the multiplier down.