Frazier to Boston Rumors getting heavy

whitesoxwinner

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 14, 2017 -> 11:40 PM)
I'll believe it when it comes from a credible source but Ockimey definitely seems to be the type of guy they've been targeting as of late.

Certainly seems they want OBP and power combo. If that is the return I will take it. One b- guy and two c types.

QUOTE (Al Lopez's Ghost @ Jul 14, 2017 -> 11:25 PM)
Twitter says Ockimey, Hernandez,and Lozada

If true thats a solid return for todd, originally i had him being moved for Swihart + Bell, but seeing the direction the sox have been heading i felt Ockimey & Beeks made a lot of sense Hernandez fits a similar spot to Beeks. Jalen has gotten some helium recently and he is major league ready depth and left handed so i can understand boston's reluctance to trading him.

Chavis is finally putting it all together and was ranked #96 by BA in their mid season. Only way I could see him and Groome coming back is if Boston wanted financial assistance by Hahn taking on half of Sandoval's deal.

Ockimey's profile

Hernandez's profile

Lozada's profile

Edited by beautox

QUOTE (Al Lopez's Ghost @ Jul 15, 2017 -> 12:25 AM)
Twitter says Ockimey, Hernandez,and Lozada

That'd be great for Frazier

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 15, 2017 -> 12:33 AM)
Remember when baseball players were named Mike, Dave, and Steve?

Who? What? I Don't Know?

QUOTE (StrykerSox @ Jul 14, 2017 -> 11:31 PM)
For Frazier, I love this.

Seriously. That's exactly what the sox should be netting. Young 18-20 year old lottery tickets.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (beautox @ Jul 15, 2017 -> 01:39 AM)
If true thats a solid return for todd, originally i had him being moved for Swihart + Bell, but seeing the direction the sox have been heading i felt Ockimey & Beeks made a lot of sense Hernandez fits a similar spot to Beeks. Jalen has gotten some helium recently and he is major league ready depth and left handed so i can understand boston's reluctance to trading him.

Chavis is finally putting it all together and was ranked #96 by BA in their mid season. Only way I could see him and Groome coming back is if Boston wanted financial assistance by Hahn taking on half of Sandoval's deal.

Ockimey's profile

Hernandez's profile

Lozada's profile

Thank you for pulling this. Like this return.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Jul 15, 2017 -> 05:05 AM)
Sounds like a deal is done and waiting for the announcement, perhaps after medicals are confirmed?

I do like the reported package of prospects.

Source?

All I can find is the kind of nonsense I was posting last night for s***s and giggles.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 15, 2017 -> 07:45 AM)
Source?

All I can find is the kind of nonsense I was posting last night for s***s and giggles.

No source, just referring to the s***s and giggles stuff. Wouldn't be surprised if there's something to the Frazier rumors.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 15, 2017 -> 07:54 AM)
If we are getting back much of anything for our rentals, you can't be really disappointed.

Not at all. Hell, I was ready to cut ties with Frazier in May and now two months later the Sox might get something decent for him. Glad I'm not running things. :lol: