7/29 Sox vs Indians GT

soxfan49

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

12 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Because he had three weeks to get ready for a season?

No, there's no reason at any point in a season that your #1 can only go 6 innings and 85 pitches, when he is throwing so well.  This is a 2 month season.  I thought we were all in.  Don't baby the starters.  Back in the day they could go so much deeper, geez.

Just now, Green Line said:

No, there's no reason at any point in a season that your #1 can only go 6 innings and 85 pitches, when he is throwing so well.  This is a 2 month season.  I thought we were all in.  Don't baby the starters.  Back in the day they could go so much deeper, geez.

Thanks, Nolan Ryan.

• Haha 1

Just now, Green Line said:

Pleasac has thrown 98 and he still might not be done.

• Like 1

Last year, on May 23rd the best offense in baseball faced one of the worst teams in baseball and one of the worst starting pitchers in all of baseball from the year prior. They were held to four hits and were struck out 9 times by that starter while walking 0.

The team was the Houston Astros and the starter was Lucas Giolito.

There is no point in changing how you view this team or their offense because of the results through 6 games because the 6 games mean very little.

1 minute ago, Green Line said:

Just depends on how the teams conditioned there pitchers with the shortened camp. Cleveland seems to be the only team of the ones we've seen that have their starters go more than 80 pitches so far.