8/3 Sox vs Brewers GT

soxfan49

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

Dude. Why?  I mean what is the point here of already panicking about what is going to happen in February when we have zero idea what is actually wrong. 

Rodon can’t be tendered arb though. That much is sure. 

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

Dude. Why?  I mean what is the point here of already panicking about what is going to happen in February when we have zero idea what is actually wrong. 

It's about availability with Rodon and performance+injury for Lopez. 

Rodon hasn't been available for 3 years now and Lopez has also been bad or injured for 2 years. 

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Rodon hasn't been available for 3 years now and Lopez has also been bad or injured for 2 years. 

So you non-tender Lopez instead of trying him out of the pen? The hell are you talking about?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

We need to acquire a TOR guy and let the rotation fall where it may. 

Which is why the idea of Betts always cracked me up. Wheeler still was the right move, but oh well. Starter next off-season for sure. This offense is set for 3-4 years

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Bro, this is why you get mocked. You have no idea what is ACTUALLY happening with either guy, yet you have already released them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Bro, this is why you get mocked. You have no idea what is ACTUALLY happening with either guy, yet you have already released them.

I wouldn't have had an argument if they non-tendered Rodon last winter and I'd try Lopez in the pen if his shoulder isn't trashed. He's really bad as a starter though. 

Lopez was bordering on a demotion. 

Edited by Jack Parkman